August 23, 2010

Numbered Hairs

Ever thought about how God knows the hairs on your head?

Abstractedly, it's become a cliché.

But have you ever thought about what it literally means?

"Yeah, sure... God knows I have around 100,000 hairs on my head."

But first of all, the number isn't that even.

Second of all, YOU don't even know the number.

Thirdly, he knows how many you have RIGHT NOW!

Pull a hair out for me. Really. Please do. :)

waits

Ouch.

God has already tallied the new number!

And what about all those times you don't know about it? When it gets caught on something or just falls out???...

God doesn't just know "the plans I have for you', and the words before they are on our tongue, and "my going in and lying down"--- he is deeply in tune with our thoughts, the reasons behind our emotions, the slightest change in the beat of our heart, and those minuscule personal details we don't even pay attention to!

"Such knowledge is too wonderful for me..."

- 4/28/10

No comments:

Post a Comment